Saturday, July 26, 2008

a day at work(:

*phewwww.
today's a tiring day at work!
and sadly,Sim Lim Square has got no customers today! @#$!%&*$@
i only sold two laptops which is consider pathetic already!
beacause today is a weekend! =(

and....today my lady boss came into my shop and yelled at everyone.
DAMN! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?
when i saw her,i still greeted her nicely and continue to do my work.
then she said this...

lady boss:"dont act act infront of me la"

DAMN IT! for the first time,i just count myself unlucky
because i was the one who "kay kiang" go greet her.
then,while she was pushing the cupboard she saw me and said this...

lady boss:"dont act act laa,get away laa."

ARGHS! i was like WHAT THE HELL!! "@#$%&*$@$"
okay! second time! nevermind,i give chance.
after that,i saw her doing something.
i went over to help then she said this...

lady boss:"dont do the same thing as me laa!"

ARGHS!!!! SHOULD I SAY MYSELF STUPID?!
SHE JUST SUCKS A BIG BIG TIME TODAY! DAMN.
she just spoil everyone's mood whenever she step into my shop.


okay! lets not talk about her.
i shall talk about something SUPER FUNNY


yesterday my mother bought 4 crabs from Sheng Siong.
she gave me a call and told me that,
when she reached home,she realise one was missing.
so she search the whole kitchen,storeroom etc for the crab.
then,she gave up after futile search.
about 9pm,my neighbour called me.

neighbour:"sam,where you ah?"
me:why? i am at Marina Square.
neighbour:"oh,wanna ask your dad to help me catch a crab outside my house."
me:"crab?? sounds familiar.i think its my mom's crab" (broke into laughters)
neighbour:"haha! okok,i'll ask your dad to catch it when he reach home."

WOAHS! so damn funny!
my mother still cant figure out why the crab landed so faraway.
she stoned for very long and said this.

mom:"ehhhh.why ah??" the door is closed!"

LOL! thats so funny.
the crabs are for my tomorrow's breakfast! yea! (:(:

No comments: