Monday, February 27, 2012

OMGGGGG.
i really wanna shout "YES AH!! 终于解脱了啊!!!"
end of my 1.5 months notice in this damn company.
ive FINALLY,out of this freaking place and;
im gonne prove that i'll do so so so much better!!!!
4 consecutive days of foundation training from 28feb-2march;
last paper to go on 6/3 and off im off on my new career!!!
I JUST CANT WAIT TO EXCEL.
on a brighter note,i spent my first valentine with bf.
hopefully,more to come ;)
the boy was trying to make me laugh when my dad called.
dad: vin said hes coming our house to put sth,still not coming?
me: huh? put what thing?
dad: how i know.
me: HAHAHAHAHA okay i call him now.
thankyou so much for this surprise.
always appreciate every lil thing you do for me.
really hope,we can last longgggg ;)
went for Duck And Hippo tours,
still not enough time to cover all places! hahaha.
cam whoring on every small spots.
to end our day,bf's dinner treat at Red House!
love the seafood!!!

i always enjoy my day whenever,whereever im with you.
always nv fail to do stupid things to make me laugh.
(eps the tiger pose whenever he makes me angry!)
HAHAHAHAHA.

i love you;

thankyou for being part of me;
your existence meant so much!
i wanna last long with youuuuuuuuuu<3

No comments: