Thursday, February 9, 2012

DISAPPOINTMENT.
4yrs of commitment in this company and yet disappointment is all i gotten.
firstly,my damn boss refused to approval my leave from 7-10th feb;
which delayed my insurance training.
secondly,she said she rather pay me than to allow me to clear my leave.
okay,so nvm ive accepted all these nonsensical thingy.
BUT,thirdly she removed my name from the CNY dinner!!!
im like so WTF? need to be so realistic?
lucky the organisor called and asked me the reason for not attending.
i said im! who say im not?
after much discussion,so i know they removed my name cause of my resignation.
SO DISAPPOINTED.
im alrdy giving up the 2nd bonus but she wanna be calculative over the $1-200 dinner.
imagine if the organisor didnt call me?
i'll be a laughing stock,arriving there but wasnt allow to enter.
ITS SO WTFFFFFFFFFFF.

but its okay,all these just made me even more determined to leave.
be it whether i can excel in insurance line or not;
i'll never ever come back in this damn company!!!!!!
still ask if i can come back and help during IT SHOW in march.
3 words for you TAN GU GU!!!!!

No comments: