Thursday, August 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIOKZI ;)
HAPPY 20TH ARMSTRONG!!
though we didnt get you anything;
but still hope your satisfied with our ang bao!!
and get anything that catch your eye! HAHAHA.
been there to ks'a place since noon and started to bake cake;
deco the living room and held up the HAPPY BIRTHDAY words!
really enjoyed this evening and hope siok did too!
an diy penguin cake by me,ks and siew!
though some say look like monkey,some say like angry bird;
but still just take it as PENGUIN! HAHAAHA




it need not to be a celebration;
even normal meet up for dinner or slacking or ktv;
each time i'll just enjoy myself v v v much.
they never fail to make me laugh till stomach cramps,
and smiled to myself thinking of their lame jokes.
each and everyone of them just meant so much to meeeeeeee,
hope this closeness will be there till the day i die! ;)


HAHAHAHAHA.
hi everybody lets meet my friend's pet.
the fatty one is call winter,the darker one is call jerry.
just how cute can they be?! OMG.my friends thought its a fake one.
initially i dont even they will hold the paper,
but they proved me wrong! HAHAHAHA.
told mom abt it and her first ques was......
"can ask jerry help me with 4-d numbers?!" -.-!!!!!


hohoho.
love this tumblr the besttttttttttttttt.
the thing that makes me smile through the bus ride home.
am gg to bring this bottle to work and drink more water!
so the other side of the tumblr stated:
A Smile A Day,Keeps The Wrinkles Away.
i'll keep smiling and smiling so i wont grow old HAHAHAHA.

hi loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
thanks for the tumblr! just really love it ;) thanks for the effort!
glad that your one of my closer friends whom i can turn into;
someone who never fail to be there for meeeeeee.
hope this friend--ship will sail smoothly and stay the longest <3

No comments: