Thursday, August 18, 2011

我想要飞.

ive been thinking through after recalling what my friends said;
im alrdy 21 years old.
how long more i still wanna waste earning this kind of $$ monthly?
i wanna fly,i wanna climb up.
i want a maid,i want a car,i want branded goods.
but whats motivating me hard is that;
i want my parents to enjoy life when ive the capability to,
when ive grown up to be a working adult which is now!!!!!
i wanna chiong and strive hard when i still have the youth to;
i wanna give my parents a good life,i promise i will ;)
therefore,im doing insurance soon.
insurance also sales,selling laptop also sales.
since both are also sales,i believe i shld work towards a better future.
im taking my first insurance exams on 8th Sept!
there are total 3 exams covered.
passing rate for the first one is 75%!! omg-.-
abit stressful but for me and my parents,i will!!!!
i dont wanna waste $$ to retake my exams!
only once and for all ;)
those who are reading this space now;
i hope i can hear you telling me "sam jy,you can do it."

No comments: