Wednesday, July 6, 2011

EGOISTIC.
yesterday was the day,finally after two months...
my mom finally took initiative to talk to me.
she came into my room and asked if i wan lunch or orange juice.
i was like o.O but stayed calm.but actually,i was really happyyyyyy.
i mean like finally after two damn months?!
both my mom and i were v egoistic person;
i took alot of initiatives till i gave up in the end....
so now,im glad that things are slowly back into tracks.
i hope it will not change anymore.
im egoistic,i admit but when i truly care abt someone;
whats ego to me? its nth.its more abt efforts.
alot of things,when its gone,it will be gone forever.
it may come back but will never be the same anymore.
thus,i cherish all the true ones ard me....and i love all of you.
thankyou for all of those who never fail to be there for me;
ive too many names to mention!!!
my usuals,sec sch clique,mdis clique,ubi clique,my colleagues.
py,ch,eileen,lihan and many many moreeeeeee.
for those who are not gg to make efforts for me,
then.....we shld be on our own path.dont ever try to be part of my life.
it will never work.

No comments: