Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY! ;)
got mom flowers,pillow,and a strong shoes by me and bro! to add on,i wrote a card for her! as i was reading it,i felt as if im LI BAI.hahahahaha!! way too sweet alrdy la.who wanna be my mom? cause im born to be a sugar? MUHAHAHA!! had a hard time surprising my mom sia.knowing that dad could never be part of my plan cause he nearly exposed me with his loud voice! lucky i ask him to shut up! HAHAHA! i had to take the pillow follow by the flower one by one and ran to mom's room! i hid it under her blanket just in time! after 10min,she went in to watch tv and when she fliped over her blanket,TADAHHHH! my mom whole night chio mi mi sio HAHAHAHA
i know you feel v sad like your friends always ask "eh your daughter not study anymore? my daughter is in uni now" then followed by "my daughter finished her degree and now earning 2k plus monthly and shes giving me 300" BUT GUESS WHAT? though im only earning 1k plus but im giving my mom 550 per month.i know this could be unbelievable to some of you all but its true.my conscience is clear! what im trying to say is that mom,im sorry that im not those study type and couldent do you any proud other than a crap mdis diploma.but i dare to say im willing to give you more than your friends' daughters.so what if they are earning 2k plus when they are not willing to give? i promise,the higher i go,the more i'll give ;) you have my word that i will be filial to you as long as i liveeeee.im thankful to always have you by my side throughout this 20yrs.mom,i love you more than words <3

No comments: