Saturday, May 21, 2011

FILIAL PIETY?
no,i dont have any.because no matter how much ive done,none will be seen or felt by my mom.to her,she only have awesome sons but not daughter.then,why thought of giving birth to the 3rd child? or shes hoping for another son? idk why,im always the one putting the most efforts,the most ideas which the only aim is just to make my mom smile.but ended up im always the last she will only think of.last week,i cried so badly.all the expressions and tones ive gotten just simply showed how much she love that fucker dog.and also truly let me know that no matter how much ive done,i'll never be the one.i dont understand.....why bother so much for a son who dk live for what fuck when hes alrdy 28 this yr?!? actually my mom knows whose the one who really cares and put effort,but still,the fault is on me when ive done nth wrong?! wtf wrong am i in? i rem i saved damn hard for 3 months for this laptop and paid every cent alone for it,so now i dont wanna let him use,my fault? i must have permission from the whole family before i can decide what to do with it? is that expression and harsh tone a need from you,mom? instead of doing all these to me,save it on your son.so realistic ah? after mother's day surprise,i seen a total change in you.in your eyes,you only have one fucking useless son.now ive learnt,not only your friends will be realistic,your family will too.now,i still have to bear with the fact that i have to share a towel with a fucking stranger? WHAT A JOKE.where have all the justice gone to?! i dont understand,a single bit from you mom.go ahead la,its okay.its okay if we dont talk at all,i'll just fucking do my part as a daughter to give $55o monthly allowance to you,thats all!!!!!! a home is not a home when all your loved ones are gone.i used to have a happy family where all my friends will envy me,i used to have 2 doting brothers when we can sit down and chat through the night,i used to have the most lame family chats during tv session.I USED TO HAVE ALL THESE.now,if ive the capability to,i'll leave home.

No comments: