Sunday, May 1, 2011

EGO OR US?
just a week ago,sth bad happened to our friendship.it got quite bad then all the disappointments filled the whole of my mind.when tears dropped,i was thinking to myself "this friend is impt to me,that is why its affecting me this much now" its painful cause i gotta undergo the same kind of crap again...idk if i shld feel sad? angry? or rather numbed? but what i know is that even though i might not show within this silence period,i still care alot.its just that i dont have the strength to fight anymore,im just so so drained out.but deep inside,siew you do stand a big space ;)your sudden presence totally made my day ytd! and this shows that our friendship is still gg strong even with quarrels or arguements.

siew: "i thought to myself,ego is more impt or friendship? i guess you know the ans now."

yep,actually all along we do know the ans and now it proven all ;) thankyou cause you play a big part in my life.ive alrdy lost one,i cant afford to lose another one,you feel me? just to let you know,you meant alot <3

No comments: