Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SENTOSA ;) wanted to try out at Wavehouse initially! but when we got there,we went dots,dots dots. HAHAHAHA cause most of them were staffs there; and we were too ps to play cause cfm fall like siao! look at how others play really made us envy today ;( then we headed to Imbiah station to try out other things. took the log ride and played Desperados! can you guys believe im the champ for twice?! top score 244 !! wahahahaha.cant stop laughing manz.




bought a tix for Song Of Sea.it was really amazing throughout! didnt know SG could thought of this to attract tourism! LMAO! $10 for 30mins but i think its worth it cause i believe most of my friend didnt see it before! hahaha.its nice and worth the price!























i was really busy throughout the show cause of phototaking! really enjoyed myself tdy though gave wavehouse a miss! what the best was we dined by the beach; slacked through the night with cocktails and drinks. ITS COOL! I LOVE TIMES LIKE THIS I SWEAR! though py got fat cheeks but i still love her! muhahaha. EVERYTHING I DO,I DO IT FOR YOU~ WAHAHAHA

*late nights like this.

No comments: