Sunday, April 10, 2011


BURIED THE PAST.
before anyone could keep my cool down,i was fuming hot inside earleir on.i just feel that why isit that this particular person keep wanting to post sth abt me while refraining from me or my friends to see? its funny,or rather why cant the both of us remain like how it is now,no contact,no talks,no nth? why isit that she gotta agitate me with all her new posts? yea.....wanted to gather my friends to psot on fb to see whose comment is the most powerful one.ive many nasty sentences in my mind.but after hanging the phone call with siew,i realized...im mentally exhausted alrdy.the thought of it make me realized how much ive gone through all these and that.its just me,cause i refused to give up.even till now,im still affected.yup,shldent pin-point on whose fault it is or who shldent do this or that.its over,flip the page like a storybook and never turn and read the content again.i know your doing good,your doing fine.you just wanna prove to us that we're wrong.honestly,with no sarcasm i swear.time will prove if our decisions are right or not,be it whether its a good or bad outcome,i will not regret.so i hope you wont too.maybe everyone prioritize diff things in life,its just that our priorities clashed;our mindset are diff.im letting go,so hope you will too.lifes good for the both of us now,maybe in fact its even better for you.if you feel that by sacrificing our friendship can let you find the right things in life,okay ive accepted alrdy ;) honestly,no hatred now,no dislikes,no criticism,no judgement.just dont make anyone of us or my friends get involved in any posts,any comments anymore.live our own life.thats all im asking for okay? Happy birthday in advanced. take care,stay happy hw ;)

No comments: