Friday, January 28, 2011

HAPPY ADVANCED 21ST NIK!
okay so this good friend of mine held her 21st at home.
dress theme? PJ'S PARTY!
this theme seriously made me,sher and bett stressed lar!
WAHAHAHA.in the end i just wore one boxer!
dont laugh lar k!
i got one close friend of mine whose surname is HONG.
initially told me she dont care,just anyhow wear.
then hor last min scare got punishment then...
went BHG and bought one before we went to nik's place! LMAO!




okay ask why got 2 colors in the couple kissing pic?
cause ppl use DS MA! got flash then covered till my iphone!!
okay la dont hiam my phone,consider not bad alrdy.
infront of me,that person using 3G okay! guess who? LMAO!!!
oh btw,look at the kisser,quite passionate huh.
still held the neck leh.siao siao.HAHAHAAHHA




okay more pics to come!
but i will blog again lar,now shall blog when ive the mood!
anw,i really had lots of funnnnnn with all of them!
eps when ive 2 meanies like bett and tiff to entertain me!
we just laughed like nobody biz,seriously!! HAHAHHAHA.
i really love such gatherings,i swearrrrrrr.
the laughters we have,will never fail to make my day (:

No comments: