Friday, December 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMSY! :D
wanted to get mom a d.i.y cake but too much cream;
plus not really nice? so i gave up the thought!
hence,went pp after work to get this cake from jack's place.
walao,i wanted to get the banana choc cake or choc mint!
they are my fav but not all my family members eat it :(
my dad hor really is cmi one leh!
i asked bro to go in first and see where's mom,
then my dad saw me outside while trying to run,
then he shouted "got cake ah?" -______-"!


hi momsy!
just wanna let you kow how much i love you!
im grateful to you for all these yrs.
still,happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

wanna thank this bitch here for acc me to pp!
cause of her,i brought my troublesome jacket along.
cause of her,i couldent ease my cravings! Aunty Anne!! :(
to conclude,i feel like punching her due to her gl faces!
hennah,stop chanting alrdy laaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: