Wednesday, October 6, 2010

GENUINE SMILE.
woke up at 12pm after a call from my co!
so cont my drama and finallyyyyyyy im done watching them!
gonna start a new one soon! HOHOHO.

hi ppl,call me pretty kuro.
okay! this is the scary dog ive been mentioning!
she has been my nightmare ever since day 1!
getting bigger in sizeeeeeeeeeee man.
she can even jumps up the bed now!!!
but huh,now you just pat her and she will be good!

okay! mj-ed in the noon and headed to ecp.
even though we didnt do much;
but we always have fun throughout the day i swear.
ytd i laughed till my tears dropped!


awwwwwwwwww.
i lost in bowling today! sian sian sian.
where has the mood gone to huh!
heart dying in everywhere!!
but still,all thanks to my happy pills;
because they made my day (:

hi santa,can you fulfill one of my wishes now?
its urgent.

No comments: