Wednesday, September 29, 2010

OVERNIGHT MJ!
ks came over and fetch me from my place;
mj started at 11pm and till this morn 9am.
we had Mac Breakfast before we went off!
AND PY IS ENVYING ME IN SCH.HOHOHOH.
as usual,i enjoyed myself with then.
always laughing at their lame and idiotic actions!
and i cannot believe;
i actually lost almost 50bucks for 2days!!
FIRST TIME!!!!!! SIAN SIAN SIAN.
wanna quit mj alrdy laaaaaaaaaaaaa.

look at the limited edition doraemon i got for ks!
someone's saliva dripping alrdy.hahaha.


i think ive cheaters as bffs.
they use my $$ for cabfare and mac breakfast!!!
WAHAHAHAHA.

on another note;
a friend of mine bought all these for me suddenly.
he thought i was feeling down cause of my fb;
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
though you will never get to see this;
i just wanna say a big thanks to you (:
im touched and appreciate it as well.
sorry that,i could not give anything in return.

idk why;
i dont seem to have the motivation at work anymore;
i haven been selling laptop for v long time alrdy.
all i go there is to just online and crap with them.
ive lost heart and interest in things alrdy.
why? why? why? :(

No comments: