Saturday, September 18, 2010

KITE FLYING! :D
met up with E,ch and Py for kite flying!
luckily rhe weather didnt fail me;
else i will get depression on that day if it rains!
me and Ch were first-timer;
and its damn hilarious when i saw her running;
and panting at the same time.LMAO.
while trying her best to fly the kite up;
she stepped onto a puddle of water!!!
the water just splashed up and of course;
i couldent stop laughing.ITS DAMN FUNNY.
see see,those kites were damn high uppppp.









hehehehe.
im happy because my kite were the highest!!
but as i was letting down the kite;
its v tiringgggggggggggg.
py's kite suddenly landed on opp road,
a car just went over and the string broken.tsk!
i had a fun fun day with them,i swearrrrrrrr :D

eileen low,pls get well soon k.i wanna go kite flying with you soon,do take care cause your making me s worried now.my mind aint eased! your will be alright,you will (: dont utter rubbish or i will kill you!!!

No comments: