Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HEADACHES.
i woke up with a severe headache on Sun;
sat alone resting inside the counter the whole day.
i was hoping that my headache will be gone the next morn,
and it did.
but it came back ytd night and the whole of tdy.
my head is on the verge of exploding while im lying on the bed.
i closed my eyes while resting and the headache just wont go away....

if the headache persists;i will consult the doc soooooon.
i think theres a prob with my head eh;
because this headache has been harassing me for MONTHS.
i think the happiest person on earth now is BETTINA HONG.LMAO
she was hoping karma will strike me one day,
and hor! she was hoping i will land up in hosp.
yea if i really have a prob and needs to be hospitalised,
i hope guilt will trip her whenever she walksssssssssss! hahahaha

No comments: