Friday, May 21, 2010

BACK UP PLAN (:
FIRSTLY;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIE XIN AND GRACE!! :DDD

had a last min meet up with yt,vivi,siew and joan at Town.
went to catch Back Up Plan at Cine.
and as usual kyt is sitting next to me.
idk why whenever we watch a comedy show,shes always next to me!
she went stamping the ground while pushing me,-.-!!!
but it was a funny show,
those words were hell funnyyyyyyy.

it has been v long time since i last met gien bok!!
still as small size as ever.
yt was telling me that she yelled "gien bok" across the queue,
and some were looking back.
joan's face immediately turned red i assumed! hahahaha





had a great night with them.
hopefully next week with xy,ks they all!
im looking forward towards all those lovely pics!

i cant believe im having a cough now;
and its quite jialat that kind.
i didnt even drink cold water for the past one wk?!?!
its getting crazier and crazier.
i cannot afford to fall sick now again;
i need to hit my sales target and IT FAIR IS COMING!! :(




oh btw.
i got this for PSBFF while waiting for bus at bugis street.
i was randomly seeing and i spotted this watch!
small digital watch with a cute calculator!
i asked her to meet me today,
and she asked me what motive ive? hmmmmm.hahahahaha
i hope you feel guilty! hahahaha
meet me soon for your watch! :DDDD

No comments: