Monday, April 19, 2010

MONOPOLY.
today is a rainy day.
and idk why it always rains on weekdaysssss.
the atmosphere is alrdy worse,
and when it rains it gets worst!

today were were all playing chi version of monopoly!
it was hell funny i swear.
we get to buy houses and collect rent.
the good thing is that we can use special cards;
to send player to jail,cre8 a roadblock;bomb player.
the first round i lost because william turn my direction;
and i got into his house,pay until i bankrupt-.-

so when i got my chance to take revenge,
i wanted to send him to jail.

sam:make me bankrupt right?!
W:eh dont la,we friend friend ma.
sam:go and die.
W:okay la,put to me jail la! i scare you dont put only.
sam:lol,wanna guai lan ah?
W:kla!!! im sorry dont put me to jail leh!

wahahaha.by looking at his helpless face,
i cant help but kept laughing!!!
and he wanted to send me and bryan TWICE to jail,
but idk why he cant and he got jailed in the end.LMAO

i went Dunman Fc to meet py for frog's leg!
i haven been meeting for her for 2 month plus!
i couldent believe she brought an umbrella along.
auntie laurel becomes prettier with her lovely braces!
she asked me not to laugh if her food in stuck at her braces.
LMAO.
we had a good time crapping and crapping!!

thank for you for your gift! (:
and walked me ALL THE WAY FROM DUNMAN FC.
hahahahahaha.
which made me pant for the long long journey.
meet up soon pyyyyy (:

oh yes!
william is such a sweettttttttt pieeeeee.
he got me my fav player's jersey from my fav team!
hes such a cool ass!
i love the design so so muchhhhhhhhh.
im gg to wear it often and take pic with it! :D

No comments: