Friday, April 23, 2010

LAMPARDDDDD :D
oh yes!
i just came back from Cathay with vivi and yt.
caught Bounty Hunter!!
thumbs up for this movie~
laugh like crazy i swearrrrrrrr.
and once again,yt sat beside me.LOL

pic taken ytd at vivi's house!
thumbs up for the first pic;
cause its the pic of the day! :D
jun's hair is getting shorter and shorter;
toot-er and toot-er.hahahaha



oh yes,met wee on 63!
we slacked till 2am with all the updates!
timbre is on on tues hurr weeeeeeee :D
my off day now mostly prioritise for usuals.
with them,i know whats fun and laughters is all abt!
always nv fail to make me laugh with their nonsense.


so now,whats on earth with this potato?!
fancy taking my camera and took pic of herself?!
luckily,the mirror didnt break.
and of course luckily lenses of my cam didnt break too!
oh btw,if you realise you couldent even see half of her face.
WAHAHAHAHA.

dont try to make me flare,you wont succeed.sucker.

No comments: