Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SWEETEST USUALS :D
we went SMU where vivi works at to play games.
games like uno stacko,mono,mindgames.
its damn damn funny.
but of course la,must go with the right group of ppl!



after what,i requested to go bugis take neoprint.
okay la.i know childish right.
but my bday ma! hahaahha.
wanna revive secondary days.hahahaahha.
(pls focus on siewhui and xuejun)



seriously,its damn stuffy inside!!!
the excitment inside was damn funny.
expression they gave seriously make me laughed like mad!!
siewhui can be spore "most ah lian",
xuejun can be spore "cutest gay on earth"
me and liyue "sweetest twins!" hahahaaha.

after that,
we went ecp for bowling.
when the clock strike twelve,
Ed surprised me with a cake from behind.
and they all sang me a bday song.how sweeeeeeeet! :D



thanks so so so much for tdy.
i loveeeeeeee each and everyone of you up there.
the laughters and memories you guys give,will always remain.
USUALS ROCKIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE :D

No comments: