Sunday, March 28, 2010

AWESOME SURPRISE! :D
i took mc on fri.
i was at home the whole day feeling v listless!
no strength to go down,no appetite to eat.
all i did was to eat medi,sleep and use com.
ohhhhhhhh.and watch tv!!
thats the only day since 2010 i watched the most tv shows!
wahahahaha.

mom is nice cause she cooked porridge for me!!
and acc to watch tv all the way.hahaha.
she switched the tv off after the show has ended.
then when i stood up,suddenly....
"sam!"
i was like ?!?!?!
i saw ah la's face and seriously gave me a shock!
my mdis clique were all outside my house.
they sang me a bday song and gave me my present.
imagine if i were to go down and buy sth,
i guess i'll be the one who surprise them.hahaha

(include kel and xiaobao!!)

i didnt expect them to come all the way to ubi;
i didnt know qin still rem how to get to my house;
i didnt know they still plan so much for my bday;
i didnt expect i would hear bday song outside my house.
i swear ive an awesome group of friends.
ive ran out of words to describe how thankful im.
even after graduation,we still remain as close as ever!
even though its a belated one,i still loveeeee it :D
thanks so much baos!
im really thankful that ive alot of good friends,
who are true to the friendship ive with them.
i loveeeeeeee the way my life is.
so so so much(:

No comments: