Friday, February 26, 2010

72 TENANTS! :D
sales FLUNG like nobody's business recently!!
and i feel kinda depressed cause,
im abt to hit my target like real soooooon?
and i just flung like some crazy woman :(
i hope sales for sat and sun will be a better one!

went to catch 72 tenants of prosperity with huiwen.
the movie is actually not v nice,
but its quite lame la but it did make me laughed!
so it was still okay la.hahahah.


huiwen bought me this biscuits.
and she actually squeezed this into her bag.hahaha.
when my mom saw me holding this biscuits,she said...

mom:" haiyo! this biscuit again!"
me:" i didnt buy,my friend buy for me."
mom:" ask your friend dont buy! house got alot alrdy."

HAHAHAHAHAHA.thats funny.
i ate the bis to get the sticker! how cuteee :D
thanks for the thought(:

p/s: kkl,i haven been seeing you for almost a month!
im forgetting you soon alrdy eh.hahaha

No comments: