Friday, January 22, 2010

ECP DAY! :D
it was my off day but i couldent sleep late at all!
my body clock went off at 9.30 AS USUAL!
but i forced myself to sleep back until 11plus.
chatted with mom and bro.
mom says maybe we gonna move house?
and she loves houses in clementi,
cause she says its spacious?! -.-
i hope this wont come trueeeeeeee!!

went ecp with kuku low.
though she likes wasting my off day......
but i still enjoyed with her cause,
she used her own $$ to buy me a cupid doraemon.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



she asked if my itouch got christian songs?
so i said "no,im faithful to Buddha."
im what! i dont eat beef!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.
i asked E: "shld i go on cruise for my bday?"
she kept quiet.
so i asked " you giving me surprise?! if yes i dont go!"
she kept quiet and smiled?! LOLLLLLL.

No comments: