Thursday, December 3, 2009

you made my day(:
awwww...
where has the crowd gone to these days?
though i still sell one everyday,
but its still not enough!!!!
i want moreeeeeee salessssssssssssss.
awww,today ive known sth which.....
kinda saddens me.i think im lame and crazy!! hahaha.
i wan more sales on sat and sun!!


does he even looks like he's 24yrs old?!
walao,seriously got one boy boy faceeee lo.
and oh yes,jin zi just had a hair cut!!!
its super shortttttttttt!
idk what has caused him to cut his hair!!
and he refused to take pic with me! :(

went to meet khrys and glad after work.
slacked and chit-chatted about random stuff.
glad is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
cause she bought me my fav shinchan bis!
which is a new version,i haven seen it before! hahaha
thank you! :D
i must say that i do have alot of niceeee friends :D


xiaodeessss says i cant change my wallpaper?!
kla,since your so nice to me,okay i wont!
you shld feel honoured k!! hahaha.
each time by seeing shinchan sticker,
it seriously,really brightens up my day!!
EILEEN LOW,
YOU MUST STILL BUY ME SHINCHAN BIS K!
I DONT CARE IF ALOT OF PPL ARE BUYING FOR ME ALRDY! HAHAHA.


oh yes.
my friend just sold his 8gb itouch to me for 75bucks.
tell me itssss a v good deal! hahaha.
im so excited abt it that i went to buy a red cover!
thank you! you made my day!!! :D :D

No comments: