Saturday, December 26, 2009

LETSS STEAMMMMMMMM :D
(okay,i know it sounds abit wrongggg) lol

im still a little away from my target.
i hope sales for the next few days will motivate me more!
today crowd died cause XMAS WAS OVER?! okayz lamezzz.
ytd my fav boy walked into my shop and surprised me!
now he has learnt how to walk,everyone has to chase after him.
he is SO SO SO SO CUTE!
but ytd he was kinda emozzzzzzz.
he refused to talk to me or look to the camera! -.-





went to meet py for steaming session after work!
we haven been meeting her for like 4mths?!
and the moment i saw her,i laughed.for idk why?!
hahahaahha.



I SWEAR THIS IS THE SWEETEST PRAWN I EVER EATEN!



py was v v nice to me ytd.
she peeled prawns for me,took ice cream for me.
kinda stunneddddddddddddddddd.HAHAHAHA.
i must say her skill of peeling prawns is good eh!
i had a fun time crapping with her,laughed for the whole night!
actually is i made her laugh lor!!
we talked abt the world most random stuffs,
laughed at stupid things!
but most importantly,i enjoyed my xmas with her :D



today py texted me. "btw,you got receive the card?"
i was like "huh,what card??"

so this is what she did.
she put a xmas card into my paper bag when im away.
thinking that i will get surprised when i saw it,
but..........
when i got home,i just took my shirts out of the bag,
and threw the paper bag into my storeroom unknowingly -.-
sorry py! but i found it!! thank you :D
i will be more observant next xmas! HAHAHAHA.

No comments: