Thursday, December 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! :D
sales has been kinda good for me recently.
like today,its more than ive expected!
and today derek came and bought a desktop from me,
hes braved enough to come alone,
thinking that hes able to carry everything by himself!
and me,being a nice friend.....
help him carry down to the taxi stand,
it was damn heavy..
and guess what?! he initially wanna bus home?! -.-
dont know is want give me punch or what lo.

after work,went to meet sb,yt and xm to shop ard!
finally bought what i wanted after long consideration!
and was happy to see the familiar face when i crossed the rd.
thank you guys for the company!
i love the updates and gossipping with them today,
always laughing like some crazy women on bus.
MORE MEET-UPS PLEASEEEEEEEEE.


oh yes!
i bought this when i passed by bugis street ytd.
thought its like only 10bucks,
but i loveeeeeeeeeeee it causeeeeeeeee itsssssss RED!!
tell me that its nice!! hahaha.

GOODLUCK FOR THOSE WHO ARE TAKING N LVLS RESULT TML!
esp ELIEEN LOW (:
i'll be waiting for your msg to tell me your flying results! :D
ALL THE BEST,love.

No comments: