Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HAPPY BDAY JIN ZIIIIIII :D
today was a not bad day for me laaa.
i can still managed to sell one on MONDAY.lol
im happy cause all accessories are nicely on display!
by right im supposed to off fri! but...
stupid ray go changed my off day and signed for me!
WIN ALRDY LORZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
theres company bbq tml at ECP,
and i still have to go down on my off day!! SIAN.

went to AMK for crab's night for jin zi bday!
oh btw,we called him ah jin!
but i wanted to make him sounds like a eunuch,
so i added another "zi" behind.hahahha
and guess what he calls me?!
"MANTA-ZI" HAHAHAHA -.-
ive forgotten to take pics of the fooddddddddddd,
i was too hungry jus now! hahaha


i enjoyed the night with them!
always full of craps and nonsense.
the way they always take never fail to make me laugh.
and! they always talk abt dirty things! hahaha.
lastly,HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN ZI! :D

No comments: