Friday, October 16, 2009

TEAMMATESSSSSS :D
today was an advance bday celebration for vi!
i was clever enough not to reach ecp by 9!
our team always has one bad habit,
which is we dont have a sense of PUNCTUALITY!
me,ly,yt,jx and vi went bowling in the morn,
and then back to vi's place for mj!

when most of us reached,
this is when we started taking group pics!
i loveeeeeeeee the time whenever im with them
never fail to do stupid things and make me laugh!
their funny reaction always make me burst out loud.

















im happy cause team gathering always brighten up my day;
im happy cause i finally met ONG SI HUI;
im happy cause i had a fun time fooling ard with them;
im happy cause pics we took will bring me lots of memories;
im happy cause they will always make me happy;
im happy cause i always think that i dont have enough,
until the day i met them (: (:

No comments: