Sunday, September 27, 2009

HAPPY FAMILY.
today is a sun? seriously a sun?
BUT WHY SIMLIM NO CROWD?!
the 6 of us were like so sian-ed.
2 sitting down stoning;
while the other 4 standing at one corner dazing.LOL.
i was bored until i took out my camera and took pics.
i went walked to claire's shop to camwhore.
while we're having fun,leon walked in.

leon:"you guys having happy hour ah?"
leon:"your boss jus called and said he's seeing the camera"

we were like -__________________-"!
excitement ended and all scattered after he said finish.
so back to my shop to entertain my colleagues,
and of course to ease the boredom of some customers.


we were like one happy family.
i always do enjoy myself working with them.
though im being transferred to a new shop,
the habit of mine visiting them will never change.
they are the ones....
never fail to make me laugh;
never fail to make me do stupid things;
never fail to gossip during free time;
never fail to discuss what to eat;
never fail to work united as one during work.
i enjoy working in my current line.
in fact,im happy to work there.really happy.
everyone else knows how much i enjoy working there,
but mom,do you? sigh.

No comments: