Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH LIANG! :D
its always the same old sentences for bday wishes eh.
so i'll always been repeating these sentences.
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!
MAY HAPPINESS STAY WITH YOU TILL ALWAYS :D

today i went Sim Lim and passed Mavis her present.
her bday is on 22nd!
but she's off tml so i went to pass her tdy.
she said my present was the most "wu sim" one.
i seriously dont know what i can get for her.
she dont lack of anything! way too rich.hahaha.



okayyyyy.
i hope you will like present eh!
full of effort and heart.HAHAHA.

anw.......
i'll be back in SimLim working again.
actually i got afew jobs on hand.
but all office job so im being held back,
to dampen my mood further,all come with contract!
just imagine if ive signed the contract and i dont like it,
am i gg to drag my foot go work everyday? -.-
so now,instead of wasting my time.
im back in my company for temp full time.
i'll start finding one related to my cert next yr.
and so!
im starting work on 30th!
so ppl,date me hurryyyyyyyyyy.lol

as im not blogging tml,
so im here to wish Mavis,Xiangjun,Weilik an advanced
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D :D

No comments: