Thursday, April 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOO XUELE! :D
i dragged my feet to work tdy....
3days of rest still aint enough cause i didnt zZz much!
i kept yawning and yawning...
prolly cause i did too much rantings ytd.LOL.
for those who know,will understand how i feel.
but who cares.its not a big deal anw.darn.
i didnt managed to sell any today.
many of my customers ran away,
cheating much of my feelings :(
MUHAHAHA.
all i did tdy was to eat,slack and online!
lets pray that i can sell at least one tml :D

i came across these pictures under my cupboard.
i cant imagine how fat am i when i was small.
even though now also fat laaaaaaaa.LOLLOL.
wah,fat until i cant stand.HAHAHAA.
my bro,jeo was so damn cute in the past,but now CMI!
MUHAHAHA.
dont comment on me hor ppl!






did we change alot? LOLLOL.
kla,no matter how much he've become;
he will forever be a bro who dotes on me so damn much :D
i love him! HOHOHO.

anw! today my colleagues were so damn funny laa.
vincent prompted a ques to ah boy.

vincent:"右一边,左一边,到老不见面.猜人的一个器官"
ah boy:"福建面"

for those who still cant guess,the ans is "EARS"
wapiang,i swear we all laughed like madness.
the ah boy so damn random lor!!! HOKKIEN MEE?! LOLLOL.
wah,until now i still cant stop laughing lor.hahahaha.

No comments: