Tuesday, March 3, 2009

INSANE.
today had been a v tiring day for me.
been in sch since 12pm.
and my lecture ended on 6pm.
the 2nd lecture had a change in classroom due to the construction outside.
and i swear the chair in G101 was excellent enough for me to doze off.
theres a cushion for us to lie onto it.
and the room is air-conditioned somemore.
i almost dozed off!


Mr Lim "gave" us tips for F&B exam.
which is all those important points for all 10chaps.
which means! we must still study the whole book-.-
plus those were only 60% of the paper.
he asked us to guess the rest of the 40% which will come out.
i think lidat he might as well dont say anything.LOLLOL.

argh.
im seriously chiong-ing for my CML assignment!
which is due on thurs.
and im only 1/4 done!
ytd shersher came my house to help a little.
thanks sher! (:
ive no time for ball-ing,slacking,playing!
i was supposed to go ECP with ubi usuals on Fri.
but ive to skip it due to the meet-up of doing Case Studies project.
seeee! i cant even rest well on no-school-day:(
i still have F&B and Case Studies project waiting for me.
im gg INSANEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: