Saturday, March 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KJX! (:

yes,finally your 18!
can watch M18 movie and buy cigg officially alrdy!
HAHAHAHA.
hope you do enjoy yourself tdy okay.
even thou im the 2nd one to wish you,
but still,MAY ALL YOUR WISHES TRUE! (:
anw,this pic was taken ages ago.
now he has got longer hair alrdy.diff! hahaha.

yes,ive been to work AS PER NORMAL.
and CHAN HUEI loves asking me the same ques for millions times.
sometime when im working,i'll online certain times.
so she'll ask "you working?" -____________-"!
everytime wanna agitate me.LOL.
today im the only one selling laptop only.
one and only survivor.HAHAHAHAHA.
my whole shop only SOLD ONE.
stupid customers all like wasting our time -.-

oh yes.
my mom is sooooooo great.
she bought me a dressing table out of sudden.
now ive to throw all those unwanted stuffs away,
to move the table in.
ciaos! (:

No comments: