Sunday, February 22, 2009

TIRING DAY.
once again,
i woke up v v v unwillingly.
i was like dragging my foot to the toilet;
stretching my aching hands to dry and comb my hair;
pulling my aching foot up the stairs to take the lift.LOL.
but luciky,Ray came to fetch me with his bike.
and taaaaaa daaaaa.
ive saved on transport and the energy to change buses.:D
im glad that today ive managed to sell one laptop.
Feb is my lucky month!
im selling at least one on average! WHOOOOO.
not like other months when i can sold nth for 2 days.=X

ytd i had a funny conversation with Miss Sim.
i asked her if she got eat frog legs and durians.
and she said yes.
then i said i missed eating durians!
so she was trying to make me drool by telling me she jus ate ytd.
then,i told her to get me one durian cake.
so! she drew this on msn for me.LOL.
her drawing not baddddddd righttttt.hahahaha.



wahaha.
the more i see this durian,
the more im being tempted to eat durians!
can someone pls be nice to buy me one durian cake? HOHOHO.

No comments: