Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PROJECTS=MADNESS!
i had a long day in sch today.
from 11.20pm till 5.10pm.
i seriously cant concentrate with xiaobao sitting next to me!
my mouth just cant stop talking when i see her face each time,
and her idiotic acts seriously make me laugh like mad.LOL.
just like today!
she say ppl nv wash hair lor!!!!! LOLOL!! (she knows abt this)

oh yes,our communication project is done!
tml's our presentation!
we're the 2nd group,
and im the first speaker.LOL.
i'll just go with it and get it done!
just when we gave a sigh of relief after presentation tml.
tml night we're starting on Case-Study project.
after which,F&B then Accounting! AWWWWW.
its like........NEVER ENDING.
projects are seriously driving me crazy.
when i can have a gd gd gd rest?
after Apr 9th when my exams are over? :(

for all my classmates!
ALL THE BEST FOR TML'S PRESENTATION! (:
ciaos.

expect the unexpected.

No comments: