Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NEW.
yo ah yo.
today im late for lecture!
but luckily he just started not long before ive reached.
oh man.i guess Case Study is the hardest among all.
we're being forced to think,think and think.
we still need to do research and apply to the Case.
die ah........
i hope my lecturer will guide us and give us tips along!
HOHOHO.
try spotting me in the pic below! :D




okay.
i guess many will goes...
"omg sam! you look different!" LOL.
yesyes.i just rebond-ed my hair on Mon.
i finally managed to get rid of my heavy and messy hair.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
this new hairstyle cost me a bomb okay!
which means i must really take care of my hair now.
oh yes.tomorrow is Mariani's lecture! :D
after which im heading to town for new yr clothes!
hope i can get it by tomorrow else,
ive to waste my sat.
tomorrow will be another joyful day with baos! :D

inevitable ending.
i kept clicking time and again;
its so clear now,believe it sam.

No comments: