Wednesday, January 28, 2009

AHHHHHHH.
i woke up at 10am today and get prepared.
reached my mother's side there ard 12plus.
ate a little and started gambling.
WALAO EH.
sam,i swear you've got no luck this yr laaaa.
i lost $70 at there.
hence,i took a breather and met xiaobao for lunch.
we went chatting awhile den,
i went to my father's side there.
as both my ah ma and ah gong have alrdy passed away,
so we went there to visit my aunties.
they made us waited for 1hr plus lor!!
but okay laaaaaa.
we only get to see each other once a year,what to do? (:

i went to Shawn's house to visit his parents,
and also to find bear they all.
and of cos laaaa.started gambling.
WALAO EH.LOL!!!!
at first winnning quite alot one,
then lost back in the end.
and so! i lost $50.total up? $120!!!!!!!
WAH PIANG.
if tml i lose again,i wont gamble anymore!!
oh btw,ive a sweet fairy!
whom said she wanna make me determined to quit gambling.
i think its v impossible leh?
but she say she will tryyyyyyyyyy.LOL!!




okay....
if your one of my friends,
pls kindly text or tag to console me.LOL!
look at the time now!
ive to zZz alrdy!
else tml i'll be dead.
NIGHTS! (:

No comments: