Friday, December 26, 2008

MUGGING...

wee wee.
i came to blog its because im abit boring.
idk why i seems to be relax over tomorrow's paper.
maybe cause we're allow to write in point form?
hahahaha.whatever it is.its good!
im countdown-ing for 3rd jan when its the end of stress!
then i can mahjong,shop,slack with my friends!
ya whoooo! one more week to go!
JIA YOU ALL MY FRIENDS!

xiaobao!
as promised,i uploaded your CUTEST PIC today!
see,promises arent meant to be broken right? hahhaha!
what a good friend im! *winks
today xiao bao texted me.

kim:"walao,i die liao.i woke up late then never study in the afternoon now going for music lesson.after lesson i reach hm at 12.then i start my first touch to itt.how?!"
me:"ltr you reach home drink detergent then tml no need take exam liao lor?"

then hor!
she kept scolding me after i replied this.LOL.
she still intended to go for drinking lor!

kim:"you asshole la.wa now i scared lor.my friend go drinking after lesson then i'll control myself to go back study"

see see!! STILL SAY WANT STUDY.
yea! someone gg to take supp paper liao.HAHAHAHA!
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE! (:

perhaps,theres no turning back.

No comments: