Tuesday, December 23, 2008

AHHHHHH.
i woke up at 7am to recap for my paper.
xiaobao was so funny today!
i called her at 9.10am to see if she's awake.
then she said she's on her way to take bus which needs 45mins ride.
so i said...

sam:"eh siao ah.now alrdy what time liao."
kim:"can one laa.will reach just on time."
sam:"orh,okay lor.den seeyou at school."

she called me 10mins after and said this.

kim:"walao eh.i took cab lor! scare i late leh."
sam:"laughs.i thought you wanna take bus?"
kim:"you all like so scary den i scare ma."

guess her cab fare was how much?
EIGHTEEN BUCKS! HAHAHA.
and....
today's paper was a disappointing one.
stupid PATRICK LOH CHANGE EXAMS QUES!!
and im only managed to ans 4 out of 5 questions.
my A1 is gone laaaaaaaa.SIAN.

walao eh.lost $18 over today's mahjong.
which made my day more SIAN SIAN SIAN.
but its okay laa.the catch ups with my friends were great.
and upon seing them,they dont fail to make me laugh like mad.
hey people! STUDY HARD FOR THE REST OF PAPERS!
tomorrow im gonna visit my school library again.2pm-7pn :(
GO GO GO SAM!

i guess,the day which we both fear most will soon come.

No comments: