Monday, November 17, 2008

weaker.

WEAKER.
i dont know whats wrong with my health.
i feel as if im actually weaker than before.
all my good friends are coming to find me already! :(
first is Miss Flu;
second is Miss Sore Throat;
third is Miss Cough;
fourth is Miss Fever;
fifth is Miss Gastric :(
i thought after visiting the doctor second time,
i'll actually be as strong as a tiger after yesterday.
but no....
i slept at 2am and woke up at 6am from intense pain.
it was Miss Gastric who came knocking on my door.
we had a fight,and i swear she've got a strong legs!
she kicked me on my stomach and it hurts till now.
LOLLOL.
oh okay people,i know im lame.HAHAHA.
but i swear it hurts.
i tried pressing the upper part of my stomach and it hurts! :(
oh dear.whats wrong with me!!
im getting weaker and weaker!! :(

i reached school at 9.40am and realised Kel was the first to reach!
HAHAHAHA.soooo surprised.
most of us brought lappy to school today for ITT project!
we actually did stayed till 3pm okay!
but....sth just sucks a big time!
ive no idea why MS FRONTPAGE SETUP could not be installed!!
my ITT is stucked now.
and ive to trouble my friends to help me.
DEADLINE DUE TOMORROW!!
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE FINISH,HURRY! (:


STUPID KELLEN TANG KAI REN!
ask you help me do front page like will die hor!
still pinched meeeeeee! HAHAHA.

i knew it,no matter how hard i try to avoid.history still repeats time and again.nothing has got into you after ive said so so much.maybe by remaining in this way will be a happier way for all.

'Signed off 11.32pm

No comments: