Friday, November 28, 2008

2nd day of IT FAIR.

TIRED,TIRED,TIRED!
HOHOHO.
i woke up at 9am this morning when my lecture started at 9am.
i took 93 to school as i wanted to nap on bus.
i was freaking too tired recently.REALLY TIRED :(
today i had a bad day :(
firstly,i overslept and missed my stop.
then i alighted at Queensway Shopping Centre.
i went to take a look at the board and thought bus 61 could reach school.
idk why i thought it could,or probably i was too tired to even think.HAHA.
just as it was one stop to my school,the bus suddenly turned.
i reached a place call Tangling blah blah blah.
i took the 2nd bus and i missed my stop again! -__________-"!
i gave up in the end and took a cab to my school which cost $3.80!

went to work at IT FAIR.
managed to sell 3 laptops today.counted myself was lucky!
i saw Joanna,Jeremy,Eddy they all around my booth.
Joanna bought one laptop from me! YAHOOOOO.
i hope it all goes well for her else she'll hate me to the core.LOL.
me and XY cabbed home after work.
i was too tired for train and then 63 back home! -.-
TIRED TIRED TIRED :(
im blogging now because im gonna do my project.SAD CASE.

well,lets talk about happy stuffs,or rather childish stuffs.LOL.
i finally bought a Tamakuchi for myself after ages!
WHOOOOOOOO.
okay! people.stop doubting.
SAM IS REALLY PLAYING TAMAKUCHI.hahaha.
people like BETTINA HONG will goes...."Walao sam,childish lor!"
CONFIRM!!!! hahahaha.

two for $14.90!! WHOOO.

he's one year old!! COOL.

hey people,this is a couple Tama.
i bought one for myself,and the other one for monkey ng.
its nice and cool okay! it has a infrared somemore!
i can give presents or breed to any Tama pet using Generation 3 version!
WALAO.DAMN COOL LAAAA.hahahaha.
monkey! you better take care of the pet!! she die,you die.HAHAHA.
anw,monkey dont think too much already okay.
dont emo!! or i'll kill you next week!
CHEERS OKAY! IM JUST 8 DIGITS AWAY(:

'Signed ff 11.12pm

No comments: