Thursday, October 30, 2008

movie with xy! (:

MOVIE WITH XY(:

hoho.
went to catch "the coffin" with miss XYZ!
i swear...i swear...
this is the "NICEST" horror i ever catch!
not even one scene is scary,
not even one sound effect scares me.
but it scare the wits out of xy.
walao!
NOT NICE LAAAAAA!
cant stand! !@##$%%#!^*%
xy was like covering her eyes most of the times.
she said she seriously hate horror movies.
so people,must be wondering why she watched?
its due to her LOUSY ENGLISH.hahaha.
we challenged Groword at www.viwawa.com.
out of 3 rounds,i actually won twice can!
HAHAHAHA.
but i regretted laaa.
i rather watch High School Musical 3 lor!
SIANZXZXXZXZXZXZ.
xy was like keep grumbling after the show.

xy:"sam,i'll kill you."
xy:"sam,i swear this movie sucks."
xy:"sam,im very angry now"
xy:"walao sam,very sian lor!"

LOL! NON-STOP.
nags like xuejun lor! HAHAHAHA.

sorry laa xy!
i'll accompany for movie next week! hahaha.
we've been shopping since 5plus-9plus.
not bad laa,got to buy till a top and bottom for myself.
it was my bro's present that made us super headache.
people! know how pity i am?
my 2nd bro's birthday is 2nd Nov,
my 1st bro's birthday is 1st Nov.
VERY SAD RIGHT! hahaha.
i finally get a top and bottom for my 2nd bro,
bought a Chivas Regal(12years) for my 1st bro to drink.
my friend bought it for me for $43.70 at the airport
while outside is selling at $100+!
i dont mind spending 100+ for both of them.
as long as they are happy! (:
if you all dont know,
this is the 1st time i bought present for them.HAHAHAHA.
if they dont like it,i'll strangle them!

'Signed off 11.09pm

No comments: