Thursday, October 23, 2008

fun day at ubi.

FUN DAY AT UBI(:
hoho.
after school,i headed to Bedok Reservior KFC for lunch.
met up with China Doll(yvonne) and Hippo(khrysste).
finally had my 2piece chicken meal!
WHOOOOO!
ive been craving for that since Monday.
but you see....
all my baos dont love me at all.
ask them eat KFC and in the end went to eat laksa:(
but you know...
due to my good popularity,
there will still be friends to accompany me.HAHAHA.
i was fighting and bickering with von all the way since we met up.
let me show you a picture of China Doll.


KILL ME BA! HAHAHA.



wahaha.
stupid china doll!
pinch me until very happy hor.
when you come back from Msia,
YOU WILL BE DEAD!

next,is the stupid monkey.
all my blueblack came from her!
and its freaking pain okay.
but its okay laa.
i understand cos..
MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO!
MONKEY NG HOU ZI

SUPER ALIKE!!

wah lao.
cant stand lor!
super alike! WAHAHAHA.
pinch me la,pinch somemore.
SI MONKEY!!! LOL.
okay laa.
even though i sweated and those pinches were freaking pain,
i swear i did enjoyed myself very much.
especially when they dont have anything to bicker back.
HAHAHAHA.

'Signed off 12.17am

No comments: