Saturday, September 20, 2008

sucky day

SUCKY DAY.
HOHOHO.
today is really an sucky day for me.
didnt even managed to sell ONE laptop.
grrrrrrrrr.
cant stand!!
the whole day was like.....SIAN-ED.
me and Andy were serving 2 customers together.
in order to maintain a good relation with them,
Andy told me he sacrifice himself to smoke together with them.
he definitely will want me to close one deal with him one.
SUCKS YOU ANDY NG.LOL.
the customers did not buy in the end.
then i made myself so damn embarrassed!

customer:"do you all sell ASUS monitor?"
me:"oh wait ah.i help you ask."(turning to call Andy)
customer:"okay,thanks."
me:"eh ASUS!" (i called Andy as Asus)
colleagues(broke into LOUD LAUGHTERS.)

ohmy!
i was so damn pai seh laa can.
both starts with "A"! HAHAHAHA.
luckily,i saw 2 handsome guys today.
else i will be very sad for the rest of my day.




wahahahs.
they are so damn handsome right!
if i were to given a chance,
i will definitely marry a Ang Moh.HAHAHA.
what i envy them the most is their eyes! :D


'Signed off 11.12pm

No comments: