Wednesday, September 24, 2008

injuried!

INURIED.
awwww.
i am limping! :(
when i played basketball until half just now,
my left leg was limping already!
ohmy.
it hurts!
somewhere below my hips.
i swear it hurts! :(
tomorrow i still thought of gym-ing.
but i guess i better abandon this idea.LOL.
else tomorrow my both legs will be limping already! HAHA.

hohoho.
i suddenly have the urge to change my blog song
to "Yi Bai Wan".
recently,my colleagues have been listening.
and i took a liking to it! HAHAHA.
if KHO YUTING happens to read my blog.
she will definitely goes...
"wah lao eh! copy weena"
CANNOT MEH.I FEEL LIKE LISTENING!
HAHAHAHA.
i was wondering.
what if i have 100 million?
i will....
buy a huge house for my parents to stay in;
hire 5 maids;
buy 5 dogs;
buy few huge houses for my friends to relax and play in;
build a hotel made up of 75 storeys;
hire all my own friends and relatives to manage my hotel;
travel around the world;
buy tons and tons of tops and bottoms.
and alot more laa! HAHAHAHA.
okay i am just dreaming.
woahs,
sam u think 100 million alot ah?! LOL

oh ya before i forget! LOL.
i have actually took it from Nik's blog.
my friend Tiff was actually sent to Woodbrigde for attachment.
funny incidents had actually happened to her.LOL
i bet you guys will laugh like mad.

Patient: Do you know where to buy wood?
Tiff: Why do you need to buy wood?
Patient: I need to build woodbridge.

then Tiff told me when you wanna ^5 with them,
they dont hit back on your palms,
they will hit on your breasts.
because its the most outstanding one.LOL!!

lastly,they got do shaving of moustach for the patients.
then got one time Tiff's friend shaved till the patient bleed.
he/she hurry wiped it off.
luckily the patient did not realise,
or i dare not wonder what will happen.
they might chase after you,
throw things at you,etc.LOL!
ITS SCARY!

'Signed off 11.56pm

No comments: