Friday, September 12, 2008

bowling!

BOWLING and BUFFET! (:
HOHOHO.
hey people!
i really went bowling okay! :D
you know,you know.
i actually can scored 2nd among four!
which is 88points for the first game,
and 87points for the 2nd game.HAHAHA.
i still strike twice! HAPPYYYYYY! hahaha.

choosing in progress...

see my timing! damn zhun one
but their timing sucks....LOL
okay! he got first.hahaha.
a handsome post!
he's trying hard to get a strike.HAHA.
handsome JON got third,haha.
US! (:(:
okay,he got last.LOL!!
they caught for me before bowling! THANKS!

hohoho.
its really fun today.
so much laughter with them.
after bowling,we went to the arcade.
i cant believe i actually played DDR with JON.
its so damn tiring laaaaaaa.
i feel like i am a idiot at there dancing.HAHAHAHA!
i played because there was only us in the arcade.HAHAHAHA.

after which,
i went to Novena for buffet with Mavis and Chrislia.
for people who dont know them,
they are my colleagues.
we went to ate the International Seafood Buffet.
i feel like its abit wasted to eat there.
probably because i prefer Chinese food.HAHAHA.
i ate 10 over prawns over,
and much more on deserts.haha.
i think i can still eat supper later.HAHAHA.
and yes!!
my Mavis mummy bought things from Beijing for me!

bill for three!
things my mavis mummy bought for me!
i loveee this the most! <3
its my favourtie passion(:

hohoho.
i swear my Mavis mummy dotes me so so much.
even though we're not related,
but i can feel her motherly love.
how sweet of her to still remember i likes basketball.
i swear i love her! heheheh.


'Signed off 11.04pm

No comments: