Monday, August 25, 2008

a day mugging.

HOHOHO.
Marketing's paper is tomorrow!
i guess should be okay for me?
well,i did studied okay!!
i have been coping myself at home for days!
i hope all these paid off man.

wee wee.
dad's birthday is round the corner.
3 more days!
mom dont know either to get him a present;
or to go out for a dinner celebration.
because my dad doesnt celebrate his birthday one.
we are thinking to get a handphone for him!
for me,
i rather the whole family to go out together.
because we usually dont have family day.
so its very very rare for the 5 of us to go out.
i am more thoughtful okay!
tomorrow i am going to order a birthday cake for my dad!
i know he will be bery happy to know this.
WAHAHAHAHA.


awwwwwww.
this week is a very busy week for me.

mon:study,study,study.
tues:Marketing's paper and outing with KYT they all.
wed:study,study,study.
thurs:birthday celebration for dad,and studying!
fri:Business Management's paper and working in IT FAIR!
sat:working in IT FAIR.
sun:working in IT FAIR.

*PEOPLE!
IF YOU THINKING OF GETTING A LAPTOP,
REMEMBER TO APPROACH ME! HAHAHA.

'Signed off 7.48pm

No comments: